Someone actually ordered $4000 worth of chicken wings and chicken alfredo, yes.
In a new report to celebrate its 10th year anniversary, food delivery service SkipTheDishes has shared the most expensive orders made in each province in Canada.
The most expensive order was made in Ontario (duh) for $4000 worth of chicken wings and chicken Alfredo.
See the full list of the most expensive orders in each province below.
- Ontario: A $4,000 order of chicken wings and chicken alfredo.
- Alberta: A $900 order of Dom Perignon.
- BC: A $778 order of fancy tequila.
- Manitoba: A $3,500 order of rigatoni.
- New Brunswick: A $600 order consisting of lamb curry, garlic naan, chicken tikka, lamb vindaloo, samosas, and more.
- Newfoundland: A $684 order consisting of an assortment of pizzas.
- Nova Scotia: A $700 order of mozza sticks, potato skins, chicken wings, nachos, ribs, and burgers.
- PEI: A $280 order of fajitas, quesadillas, philly cheese paninis and tuna melts.
- Quebec: A $1,000 order.
- Saskatchewan: An $800 order of brisket po boy sandwiches.